Are you an experienced digital marketeer with strong analytical skills? Great! We are looking for an SEO expert to manage search engine optimization and marketing activities.
Footy (check Playfooty.com) organizes totally arranged soccer leagues for adults. As the new kid on the block we want to reach out to American Soccer players to get a taste of European-style 7v7 soccer. With our experience and unique approach, we see a lot of potential in the soccer market in Arizona. You can be a part of that story.
The SEO Specialist will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as keyword strategy, content strategy and link building to increase organic search rankings and drive search traffic from Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines. A successful SEO specialist must keep up-to-date with the latest industry best practices and work closely with editorial and marketing teams to develop a successful organic search strategy.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Perform ongoing keyword research and discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations on the website
- Research and analyze competitor content and links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with Footy teams to drive SEO in content strategy and creation
- Work closely with Footy team to align social media distribution and SEO efforts
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Proven SEO experience and a track record of success growing organic search traffic and conversions
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and inbound marketing
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Familiarity with content management systems (e.g, WordPress, Vignette)
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
What are you getting in return?
- Start salary is $25,- to $ 30,- per hour but can go up depending on level of expertise, for an estimated 6 hour work week.
- Gain experience working in recreational sports.
Please send your resume and examples of your work to email@example.com or for questions call Diana: +1 (520) 255-2188