This is the privacy statement of the website Footy.eu, owned by Footy Holding B.V. located in Amsterdam at Sportpark Spieringhorn 10.
This privacy statement applies to all privacy-sensitive information or personal data that you provide to us. We attach great importance to the privacy of our customers and therefore exercise the greatest possible care in handling and protecting personal data. We process data in accordance with the conditions set in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Footy.eu is responsible within the meaning of the GDPR with regard to the processing of your personal data. This means that we alone determine which personal data will be processed, for what purpose and in what way. We are responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed in a proper and careful manner in accordance with the GDPR. In this privacy statement we explain which data we process and for what purposes they are used.
Overview of personal data
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process if applicable:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address of a website visitor
Purpose and bases for processing personal data
By agreeing to this privacy statement, you give explicit permission within the meaning of Article 6 paragraph 1 sub a of the GDPR for the processing of your personal data for the purposes mentioned below. You can withdraw this consent at any time. However, if you do not provide us with certain information or have it processed by us, we may not be able to serve you properly.
If you have not given us explicit permission to process your personal data or if you have withdrawn this permission, Articles 6 paragraph 1 sub b, sub c and / or sub f of the GDPR may apply to the processing of your personal data. . In that case, processing of your personal data can take place without your permission, provided this is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which you are a party, or is necessary for the promotion of the legitimate interests of footy.eu. In addition, we may be under a legal obligation to process your personal data.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your order and payment
- Sending the product you ordered
- Sending our newsletter
- To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary for the performance of our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To offer you the possibility to create an account
We do not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
Provision to third parties
We may share your personal data with third parties if this is compatible with the aforementioned purposes. Provision to third parties may be necessary for the performance of the agreement that we conclude with you, it may be necessary for the representation of a legitimate interest of us, or it may be necessary to comply with any legal obligation that rests upon us.
We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processing operations. Apart from the foregoing situations, we only provide your personal data to other third parties with your explicit consent.
We may use your personal data for commercial purposes, for example to provide you with further information about new products or services from footy.eu. In that case, you will only be informed at the email address you have registered. If you do not wish to receive information about new products or services, you can simply indicate this by clicking on “unsubscribe” in the email received. Your data will not be sold or shared with third parties for commercial purposes, unless you give your explicit consent.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. You can opt out of these cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored via the settings of your browser.
We use the following cookies:
- Functional cookies: these are cookies that are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this. These are analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy and for which we do not require prior permission from you.
- Tracking cookies: we place cookies that keep track of your surfing behavior so that we can offer customized content and advertisements. On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and asked permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored via the settings of your browser.
- Google Analytics: cookies from the American company Google are placed on this website as part of the “Analytics” service. nl uses this service to obtain reports on the way in which the website is used and to measure its quality and effectiveness. We use Google Analytics in the manner prescribed by the Dutch Data Protection Authority in order to fall under the exception in the cookie law, so that we do not need prior permission from you to use Google Analytics.
View, correct or delete
You have the right to view, correct, delete or limit the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data. If we are no longer allowed to process your data, this may have adverse consequences for the products and services you purchase from us.
You have the right to data portability (“data portability”) if we have digital personal data that we either process with your permission or process in order to perform an agreement that we have concluded with you.
This means that you can submit a request to us to send the digital personal data that we keep about you in a readable computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data, request for cancellation of your consent or an objection to the processing of your personal data to [email protected]
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
We would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via [email protected] or by telephone on +31 (0) 638032132